Peter Tilma is an intuitive counsellor, medium, healer and life coach, with over 25 years of experience. Previous owner of the Healing House Inc. firstname.lastname@example.org
All external relationships are the result of the internal relationship we have with the self. Understanding the foundation of our internal relationships will help us change the external relationships. Relationships are extremely important to us and are the basis for all that we create, and communication is key.
This lecture is an introductory to “relationships” and how we can learn to change our views we have about relationships.
- How can we create healthy relationships with integrity and open communication?
- Learning to listen in a non-judgemental way is very important when resolving conflict in a relationship.
- Spiritual relationships are the most challenging ones to be in as we are dealing with a reconnecting of souls.
- Taking ownership over ones emotions and creations.
- Law of attraction.
These are a few of the topics we can discuss in tonight’s lecture about relationships. Further discussions in person, or group form are available.
Please Join Us!
Wednesday, February 8, 2017
6:30 pm – 9:00 pm
Guests: $13.00 Members: $10.00
Includes Refreshments and Snacks!
Inglewood Community Hall at 1740 – 24 Avenue SE.
We are the best value in the city for presenting unique hard to find esoteric information, deep-thinkers, thought explorers, new possibilities, self-healing opportunities, spiritual awareness, assisting you in awakening to your own power, and in sharing your path with like-minds, and we support you in learning How to Dowse!
March 8, 2017 – Khurram Tanvier Dowsing Exploration for Gas, Oil, Coal and Water
Khurram has recently arrived in Canada and is currently studying Geoscience Information Technology at SAIT. He has many years experience dowsing in the Pakistani army and has many interesting stories to share. He has been divining and dowsing for the past 15 years. Khurram learned dowsing from his father. He and his father had been working as official water diviners with Armed forces of Pakistan. They also worked for an oil company on its exploration project divining for Water, Oil, Gas, Coal He is keen to share his knowledge and get involved in more learning activities.
His presentation will include: Introduction to dowsing and divining.
- History of dowsing
- Dowsing instruments
- Acceptability of dowsing in exploration
- Why some dowsers fail
- Using L-Rods to locate flowing water on known data
- Finding the direction of flow of water (known data)
- Finding whether to cross the flowing water at normal (known data)
- Finding whether to go along the flowing water (known data)
- Differentiate between flowing water and seepage water
- Locate unknown underneath aquifer and mark its boundaries and direction of flow
- Identify areas of seepage water
- Differentiate between stagnant water and flowing water
- Locate the aquifer flowing on right or left
- Estimate the expected flow of water
- Locating intersecting aquifers and finding intersection points
- Locate oil fields using L-Rods
- Marking the boundaries of Oil Field
- Locating aquifers in an area with underlying oil field
- Locate gas fields using L-Rods
- Marking the boundaries of Gas Field
- Locating aquifers in an area with underlying gas field
- How to differentiate aquifer from underlying gas field
- Locate Gas field with underlying Oil field
- Locate an aquifer in an area with underlying gas and oil field
- Locate coal with L-rods
- Locate aquifer with underlying coal field
- Locate coal bed methane and differentiate it from traditional gas field
Real Time Google Earth Navigation
- Learn GPS Tethering through Bluetooth from mobile
- Learning software to open GPS locations in Google Earth (in Laptop)
- Mark boundary points in google earth and draw polygons to identify oil and gas fields
Please mark your calendars for the following dates in 2017
April 12, Richard McIvor Presenting his thoughts on the World situation.
May 10, June 14, July 12, August 9, September 13, October 11, November 8, December 13.
We need your support and your attendance. 2017 is a crucial year for us. We MUST have higher attendance to cover our increased costs. I am not sure if the Monthly Reminder Notices are getting out and if you have any experience in creating a mailing list that is compatible with all of the new technology such as Smart phones, I would really appreciate your assistance. In the meantime when you receive this Reminder Notice please pass it on to your friends. Be sure you check your “junk file” to see if email Reminder Notices have been placed there. Be sure to add email@example.com to your approved email list. If you have any ideas or suggestions as to how to ensure the reminders are being received, I would really appreciate if you would call and offer me help. Do you have ideas on how to increase attendance. We need a Meet Up volunteer to set that up and coordinate on a monthly basis. Please Help!
Calgary Dowsers is now booking speakers for 2017. Do you have any suggestion? Who would you like to see give a presentation?
Feel encouraged to share and pass on this information. New members and guests are always welcome at our monthly meetings! We always meet on the second Wednesday of every month.
YOU have a website: www.calgarydowsers.com Post articles, comments, notices, web links that you think our Calgary Dowsers community would be interested in knowing about. If you are looking for a way to link to your own website, yes, that can be done, call me for further information.
Need more information about Calgary Dowsers??? Call: Merope, Chairperson at 403-217-2702 Or email me firstname.lastname@example.org
Please bring a guest! Pass on this invitation to your friends and family. We welcome them and they just might find our group and our featured speakers very interesting!
If you wish to be removed from this contact list – reply with Remove in the subject line. Thanks!
Calgary Dowsers – Statement of Purpose
Self-Discovery! Self-Power! Self-Education! Awareness!
We are still the best deal in the City. We offer you informed and effective speakers, opportunity to practice your dowsing, opportunity to learn dowsing, opportunity to visit with and discuss dowsing with fellow dowsers. Discounts on national Questers Dowsing conferences. At our monthly meetings you have the opportunity to express yourself and hear the latest information on a wide and diverse variety of esoteric topics. We don’t only talk about Dowsing, but recognize that when we are working with the universal laws we are dealing with many diverse subjects. We are a group of energetically powerful people who practice and support others who practice the healing arts, we are a group of people who enjoy the opportunity to get together monthly and who are sharing in the cost of doing so. We are a group of people with whom you can discuss all matter of “different” topics, which are usually not spoken about in regular circles. We are a group of people with whom you can share your experiences in the adventurous world of the divine. To us it is all OK. Calgary Dowsers is worthwhile for a very small investment of time and money which yields you a large return. Come out and join us! You will be welcomed.
Please plan to attend and assist in the ongoing success of this wonderful group of energetically powerful people. Even if you are not a member (yet) you are very welcome to attend!
Self-Discovery! Self-Power! Self-Education! Awareness!
Chairperson: Merope, 403-217-2702 or email: Merope@meropesdream.com