With Caryn Kilback
Join us August 12th with meditation master, Caryn Kilback, for an evening of self-exploration, inquiry and meditation. Drawing on the ancient non-dual teachings of Advaita Vedanta, Caryn will break down the teachings in a relevant way while demystifying common spiritual teachings and the practice of meditation — so that you may live a more joyful and integrated life.
What you will learn:
- What non-duality means and the basic teachings of Advaita Vedanta
- How you can implement these teachings into your modern life
- Spiritual traps and common meditation hang-ups
- A guided meditation practice as well as some questions for inquiry
Who this is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn more about non-duality and Advaita Vedanta
- Anyone who has struggled with a meditation practice or thinks they can’t meditate
- Anyone with an existing meditation practice interested in learning more or going deeper
- Anyone willing to discover more about their self
| Based out of Calgary, AB Canada, Caryn Kilback is an emerging leader, teacher and educator in the field of meditation and is currently the only trained Vedic Meditation Teacher in Western Canada.|
With over a decade of personal practice, study and teaching experience, Caryn has dedicated her life to sharing ancient knowledge from the timeless Advaita (non-dual) and Vedic traditions gained from living masters in India, Indonesia, North America, and Japan.
She is the founder of Instill Meditation — a grass-roots, conscious community organization dedicated to creating social change through meditation by empowering humans to re-envision a new possibility for themselves.
Caryn specializes in teaching effective tools for self-healing and self-regulation while leveraging imagination and self-inquiry to effect change physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually – in order to live an engaging, meaningful and balanced life.
For more information on Caryn and Instill Meditation, see below:
- Instill Meditation: www.instillmeditation.ca
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/instillmeditation
- Upcoming course calendar: https://www.instillmeditation.ca/event-calendar
- Public drop-in meditation and yoga schedule: https://www.carynkilback.com/regular-schedule
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesday, August 12th, 2020
This Online Meeting is FREE!
Join us on Zoom.
6:30 pm – 7:00pm – Dowsing Lesson ***NEED VOLUNTEER**
7:00 pm – 9:00pm – Caryn Kilback
This Event Is Free!
Zoom Meeting Link:
Feel encouraged to share and pass on this information.
New members and guests are always welcome at our monthly meetings! We always meet on the SECOND Wednesday of every month. Please bring a guest! Pass on this invitation to your friends and family.
Join us Every 2nd Wednesday of the Month from 6:30pm – 9:00pm
Need more information about Calgary Dowsers?
Call your Chairperson, Calvin at:
About the Calgary Dowsers
At Calgary Dowsers, we are an amazing group of open minded people that are continually seeking new ideas and concepts. We bring in speakers from all over to give presentations in there specific fields of expertise. We present unique, hard to find esoteric information, deep thinkers, thought explorers, new possibilities, self healing opportunities, spiritual awareness and all things assisting in the awakening of our own power and in sharing our path with like-minds, AND we support you in learning how to Dowse!
We host meetings every 2nd Wednesday of each Month from 6:30 – 9:00pm.
Attendance is open to ALL, no experience is necessary in dowsing. Feel free to share this newsletter with your friends and family.
This is YOUR group. I encourage you to share your feedback!
Do you have a guest speaker you would like to see present?
Any dowsing techniques or skills you would like to learn?
Suggestions for meetings?
Healthy Snacks and beverages?
All feedback is welcome!
Lets co-create and expand this group together
Chairperson: Calvin Windsor