If Stress Management worked, why are we still stressed? Instead, learn how to neutralize the negative effects of stress through Energy Management, an innovative and effective strategy which goes to the ‘Core’ of decreasing the impact of stress in our lives.
During this presentation, Taron will share on:
• What is Energy and how it works
• How to harness the power of your mind to change negatives into positives
• How to use Energy Detection Rods (aka dowsing rods), to measure the impact – positive or negative – of a ‘thought’, whether yours or others, upon you & your surroundings
Bio: Taron Puri
Taron Puri is a Speaker, Author & Mentor from Calgary, Alberta. He guides clients on how to remove obstacles & connect to their power within. He works to align the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual selves, restoring clarity, flow, & happiness. He has his own line of aromatherapy, a meditation C.D., & has authored the book “Finding the Guru Within.” Learn more at: www.findingtheguruwithin.com.
Wednesday, November 18th, 2020
**Bring your pendulums!**
Crescent Heights Community Hall
1101 2 St NW
6:30 pm – 7:00pm – Mini Dowsing Lesson (NEED A VOLUNTEER)
7:00 pm – 9:00pm (30 min break from 7:45-8:15) – Taron Puri
Please Feel Free to Share this Event with all your friends and Family.
You do not have to be a member to attend our meetings! We welcome everyone!
Join us Every 2nd Wednesday of the Month from 6:30pm – 9:00pm
***WE HAVE A NEW MEETING LOCATION!***
After months of wonderful online Zoom meetings, it is time to get back in person!
We have established a new meeting location at:
Much gratitude goes out to the Inglewood Community hall for being our meeting place for many years, but our group has expanded and reached the halls limitations.
Thank you to the staff at Crescent Heights for opening your doors for our group to meet once again!
As we meet back in person at Crescent Heights, there are a few things I am obligated to inform you about.
Please carefully read the following:
– Please do not come if you have been out of country in the past 14 days
– If you have symptoms or been around someone who has tested positive.
– One door will be used to enter and another for exiting the building, signs will be posted
– Some chairs will be setup together in three groups of 15 for cohort groups (CLICK HERE TO READ MORE ABOUT COHORT GROUPS)
– Some chairs will be setup with 6′ physical distancing
– Please be up to date with current AHS guidelines
– Mask exemptions are welcomed in our meetings and you will not be policed by our group
– Our group does not discriminate and respects EVERYONE. We love and accept all regardless of race, sex, age, disabilities, medical history, beliefs, etc. All are welcomed
– Snacks and beverages will served